Ready Kindergartners have the foundation of family and caregivers who:
- Provide safe and loving home environments in which children can grow and develop optimally.
- Ensure that their children’s pediatric health and dental needs are regularly addressed.
- Create “language rich” homes in which conversation and written literacy are modeled daily.
- Ensure that their young children receive adequate rest and a healthy diet.
- Expose young children to regular and varied learning experiences in and out of the home.