- Counts orally to 20.
- Counts up to 10 objects.
- Matches numbers to groups of up to five objects
- Compares sets of objects (more than or less than) and describes quantity size (big and small), length (long and short) and weight (light and heavy).
- Identifies first through third in a line of objects.
Matching, Sorting, Classifying
- Creates simple repeating patterns.
- Describes positions of objects by using the terms, above and below.
- Recognizes and draws basic shapes (circle, square and triangle).
- Sorts and classifies up to 10 objects into categories.